It's irresponsible to be a liberal blogger, like myself, and not pause to reflect on Israel's War, which is hopefully not our war. Before I do, let me give you some links to my "go to" blogs on the Middle East with some sample excerpts to whet your appetite:
(1) Unclaimed Territory(Glenn Greenwald): Openly Debating U.S. Involvement in Israel's War and Is Israel's War Also "Our War"?
(2) Once Upon a Time (Arthur Silber): The Impossibility of Discussing Anything At All and The Danger Spreads and It's Much Later Than We Think: Why It Is Not Our War
(3) Hullabaloo(Digby): In Plain Sight
(4) The (liberal) Girl Next Door: World War III: Good for the GOP, Bad For Everyone Else
(5) firedoglake: Every Bomb Makes Hezbollah Stronger(Steve Gillard)
(6) Michael Lerner (at Alternet): Middle East Violence: NeoCon's Fantasy