Monday, July 09, 2007

A Little Restructuring

I had a realization last night that I needed to return some structure to this blog, some predictability for not only the readers, but me the writer. Early in its inception I had two regular features here: Melancholy Mondays and Notes from the Prozac Nation, which appeared on Fridays. The former was usually a rather melancholy reminiscence or existential reflection, while the latter was a round up of interesting stuff in teh internets about depression, antidepressants, and/or bioethical issues. After all, this blog is originally a place for me to work out ideas related to my research interest in women, depression, and antidepressants. So, I think it is time to return to the mission.

Stay tuned for a Melancholy Monday post later today. And, I am always happy to receive guest posts for Melancholy Monday.