Saturday, January 21, 2006

I Couldn't Resist

Via Broadsheet

I discovered this online review for Kate O'Beirne's Women Who Make the World Worse: And How Their Radical Feminist Assualt is Ruining Our Schools, Families, and Sports:

"I think it's her frequent attacks against the television show, 'Sex [and] the City,' that I value most about this book," reviewer "Gen. JC Christian, patriot" writes. "By promoting the myth that women should enjoy sex, that show has done more to destroy the institution of marriage than even homosexual unions. I think most men will agree with me when I say that there isn't a woman alive who isn't thoroughly repulsed by sex. Telling them that it should be a pleasant experience rather than a vomit-inducing one only serves to cause them to resent their husbands when the impossible isn't delivered. Hopefully, this book will help destroy that myth."

Tell me this is a parody. Such a good laugh.