Monday, August 21, 2006

More Loot Pictures


Sorry that I haven't been around for the past two days. Things have gotten a bit hectic already. I am not sure I am fully prepared to start teaching next week. Anyway, here are more pictures, as promised, of birthday loot.

To the left is a picture of the New Yorker cartoon that Za got framed for me. Apparently you can order this from Cartoon Bank. I am trying to decide if I should put this up in my office or keep it at home. It is so awesome. It might provoke good conversations in my office eh? *I* told me that she uses it for an exam question.

Now, I must show you one of the cards I got from Za.
In this one, Za drew in my tattoo. And, yes, I do ask him this dorky girlie question all the time. He puts up with it, and I admit each time that it is a depraved sickness that I need to cure.




Finally, by popular request, here is my adorable beagle, Marty, looking healthy and festive.