Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hope You're Not Flying Soon

So, we are on Orange alert today after British Intelligence foiled a terroist plot. W's pledges to keep the world safe from terror are just plain ridiculous at this point. Al Qaeda is still active. Hezbollah's power and prominence is growing in the Middle East. The threats to the United States are anything but neutralized.

This President and his administration have quite simply made the world more dangerous and frightening. If I start hearing Tony Snow spin this foiled terrorist attack as an example of why W is working for the American people, I will vomit.

Crap. I have to fly out on Saturday as does my mom. My flight leaves at 6 am. I guess I have to get there at 2 am now and empty out all liquids from my carry ons if I hope to make my flight.