Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving: What's That, Yes A Quiz

My mother and grandmother are preparing a huge Turkey for the big meal at 2:30pm EST. Za's mother, sister, brother-in-law are preparing a pot roast at Emma's house. Emma and her beau are preparing a duck. I am going to faint from all this food. We have 18 folks and two babies showing up at our feast chez Emma. Last night we discovered that the common theme of our guests is: Philosophy, New Orleans, and Law. I am certain the conversation is going to be stimulating. (I promise to report anything extraordinary).

I hope each of you has a hearty and yummy Thanksgiving. Thanks also for helping me get my blog started this year.

In lieu of any substantive post today, I am giving all of you a quiz (via Packed in Saccharin). Scott's discussion of bad movies stimulated this choice of a quiz. My results are dead-on.

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy

In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho